Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Almost made my goal - 166.4 - .4 shy of 20 lbs lost.  Next week I will definitely be there!

While we're talking stats  - I might as well report the monthly measurements

Last months (along with the months loss in inches):
Right arm: 13" (same)
Left arm: 13" (same)
Right Thigh: 26" (-1")
Left Thigh: 26" (-1")
waist: 37.75" (-1.75")
chest: 42" (-1")
hips: 42.25" (-1.75")

And today (total inches loss since Feb 7th) - somehow it all ended up being whole numbers this month

Right arm: 12" (-1")
Left arm: 12" (-1")
Right Thigh: 25" (-2")
Left Thigh: 25" (-2")
waist: 37" (-2.5")
chest: 41" (-2")
hips: 41" (-3")

Today's goal for the gym was to do a bike warm up, 3 mile run, short tanning session and upper body.  In reality what happened was 10.5 miles on the bike (50 min), short tanning session and triceps.  When I got out of bed this morning I realized my right calf was actually feeling great.  I have a wedding to go tomorrow, which means wearing heels, so I didn't want to be hobbling around and decided to skip the running today instead opting for the bike.  When I finished I was actually surprised I was sweating, normally I don't find the bike to be that great of a workout for me, but today I pushed the speed more than I normally do.

Goals for the weekend:
- don't go carb crazy at the reception (it's brunch and I LOVE brunch food)
- get an outdoor run in on Sunday

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the weight loss! You've blown past me now. I need to catch up!!!

    ReplyDelete