Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just a quickie

The husband had to leave for work around 5:15 this morning (but didn't make it out the door until 5:30, but that's a whole different story), so I just did a quick workout this morning.  Last night before I went to bed, I was half tempted to just turn off the alarm for today and skip the workout because I would much rather sleep.  After a few seconds of that thought I didn't do it.  Skipping a workout here and there because I was tired is one of the reasons why I ended up being so heavy to begin with.  I can't fall back into that trap.  So this morning I woke up and got 35 minutes in on the bike.  I should have gone on the treadmill for a run, but I did the math wrong and thought I didn't have as much time as I actually did.  But it was a good workout and according to the display panel I did 7.48 miles.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking lots about how gradually we fall out of good habits and into bad ones.
    Nice job getting your workout in!

    ReplyDelete