Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Half way there

Last night I stayed up to watch the Biggest Loser.  I was paying for it in the morning.  I overslept by 10 minutes.  It's only 10 minutes, but when I'm on a budgeted schedule so I am home in time for my husband to leave for work, those 10 minutes make a difference.  I ended up warming up on the bike for 15 min, ran 2 miles (21:52) on the treadmill then worked on lower body and core strength training.  Of course of all days for me to have to limit my workout time was the day I was feeling great running.  Go figure, huh?  I could have stayed on that longer and shortened the strength training, but it's been a few days since I've worked on the lower body.  I ended the workout with some good stretching.  My right leg has been so tight the past few days, but so far today it is better since I stretched it for so long. 

Here we are at Wednesday already.  I have actually been doing very good at sticking with my daily WW points so far.  But boy have I realized how much I do unconscious eating.  there have a been a few times the past 2 days where I have stopped myself from taking a bite off the boys plates when they were done eating, or even before I gave them food.  I have stopped myself from taking a few pretzels when I'm giving them a snack.  I already have my days menu planned out, so I am ready for the day!

“I think I can, I think I can.”
~ The Little Engine That Could

1 comment:

  1. oh I hate waking up late, I made myself go to bed at 9PM last night so no BL for me.

    ReplyDelete