Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I can't believe it's Friday already!  This week sure has gone by fast.  Since it's Friday, that means it's Weekly Weigh-in day.  Results -165.6.  BARELY a loss, but it's a loss, so I'll celebrate.  I actually made it through a holiday week without a weight gain.  Woohoo! 

I was thinking the other day that I am going to start doing my weekly weigh-ins on Mondays.  We're getting to the point in the year last year that lead to my demise.  The weekends of BBQ's and nights down on the boardwalk in Ocean City.  All that delicious food does not like my body.  I'm hoping that if I do my Weigh-ins on Mondays I will have more will power over the weekend knowing that I have to officially face the scale before being able to work off what I ate.  So we'll see if that works. 

Today I woke up planning on doing a similar workout to Monday - gym then run around my neighborhood.  Well I got to the gym and got sucked into the Royal Wedding.  I ended up doing 1 hr on the bike (12.75 miles) and a few upper body workouts before rushing home so I could see the wedding begin at 6.  I'll get a run in tomorrow though. 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment