Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better than nothing

This morning when my alarm went off at 4am I thought I hit the snooze button, but apparently I hit dismiss which turned the alarm off completely.  At 4:37am I was awoken by the sound of my youngest crying.  My husband got up to take care of him and I checked to see what time it was.  When I saw that I overslept I was so tempted to just turn back over, skip the gym and sleep.  After doing some math in my head calculating how long it would take me to get ready and drive to the gym I realized that I did have enough time to get an abbreviated workout in.  So out of bed I went and ended up getting to the gym right before 5 (thankfully I only live 5 min away).  I did 30 min on the Arc trainer, lower body strength training and then stretching.  I guess this morning was the best of both worlds, extra sleep and a workout. 

Yesterday I was thinking about this blog and came up with 2 new features that debut in the coming week.  The first is set for tomorrow so be sure to check back then!

"They can because they think they can." Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment