Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yesterday I had a great day of rest.  I did a few planks and some other core exercises while watching some tv while the boys were both napping (again!). I had a hard time getting up for the gym today.  Last night was another sleepless night in our house.  I'm so glad this final tooth is just about through because I'm soon going to lose my mind (if I haven't already).  When my alarm went off, I was very tempted to just turn it off completely and go back to sleep.  But I just couldn't.  I knew I would be so mad at myself later in the day for doing that.  Afterall today is my "last chance workout" before weigh in day tomorrow.  So I got up got dressed and realized I didn't find my sneakers last night before I went to bed.  The boys both like to walk around the house in them, I guess they want to know what it's like to walk in my shoes. :)  I was tempted to just call that a reason why not to go to the gym, but I talked myself out of that mentality, found them and went on my way. 

Today was to be a running day, but I was already not really in the mood to workout and didn't want to become frustrated at a bad run, so I changed it to doing the Arc Trainer for 40 min then upper body and some oblique workouts. 

On the way home from the gym today I figured out my run for Saturday.  Instead of the park like I did last week, I will run down down my road 1.5 miles, which conveniently is a traffic light, then run back.  The run down will be nice because it's a lot of down hill, the run back will be pretty rough since it is well uphill most of it, including the last tenth of a mile to my house. 


"Don't lose sight of what you want.  Don't lose sight of what you're entitled to.- Bob Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment