Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Monday

How I despise you. 

Today was one of those Mondays where I just wanted to turn off the alarm and roll over.  We were up a bit with the little one who is cutting more teeth.  I cannot wait for these teeth to be cut through since they are the last until his 2 year molars.  Hopefully we can then get some sleep in this house again.  Anyway I did get up and out of bed.  I'm a very competitive person and was talking to one of my friends at our book club meeting yesterday.  She's running the 5k with me in April.  She said she's doing the Jackie Warner diet right now and has lost 20 lbs.  Now I need to kick it up a notch and catch up to her. lol.

This weeks plan for the gym:

Mon- Arc Trainer & upper body/core
Tues - elliptical warm up, run & lower body/core
Wed - off from gym due to husbands schedule - do something at home
Thurs - Arc Trainer, run & upper body/core
Fri - Arc Trainer, some lower body & tan a few minutes (it's included in my gym membership and I rarely do it, but I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and I'm so pasty white)
Sat - outdoor run

I made it through the weekend pretty good with eating.  Yesterday at our book club meeting the friend I mentioned earlier was the host, so she had some healthy snacks.  I did it a bit of Tostito's and salsa and can feel the bloat from the sodium today so I'll be drinking lots of water to hopefully flush that all out.  

"If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end." - Julius Erving

No comments:

Post a Comment