Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I'll be getting for (almost) free

When I'm not being active, my other hobby right now is saving money.  I'm a huge couponer and LOVE getting something for free, who doesn't?  Right now the deal on Gaggle of Chicks is $10 for $25 worth of Eco Friendly products from Let's Go GreenSign up at Gaggle of Chicks and you'll receive a $10 sign up bonus (and I'm not going to lie, I will also get a $10 referral credit).  What that all means is you get $25 of Eco Friendly products for FREE!  There is just a $6-$7 shipping charge.  Here is what I'll be getting.

For me at the gym ($9.68)
 To put in the Easter basket for my youngest ($16.48)
I left my water bottle somewhere a few weeks ago so I've just been reusing plastic water bottles since then.  Some of our sippy cups have seen better days so this is a good deal for me.  Total for all that including shipping will be under $10.  Check it out here if you want!

I'm taking the day off from the gym today.  My husband had to be at work early again today.  Saturday is supposed to be nice so I'm going to head down to the park for my first outdoor run in a long time.  Since Saturday is a normal rest day for me I'm just doing some switcheroo's this week.  I will be walking down to the park with the kids and chasing them around there today though so it's not a total waste of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment