Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

171.0  Getting closer to being out of the 170's!

Today at the gym I did 45 min Arc Trainer and then upper body and some core strength training.  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt my first outdoor run since 2008.  This weekend is going to be semi-hard to stay on track.  I'm getting together with some friends for our "book club meeting" and that always involves delicious foods and wine.  I used quotation marks because we really don't talk about the book.  Heck I didn't even read the book this month.  We just use it as an extra excuse for the husbands to watch the kids while we get together for some mommy time.  I'm going to find a new healthy recipe to try out so I know there will be at least one good option.


You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.- Lee Iacocca

No comments:

Post a Comment