Saturday, March 12, 2011

BMI

I've had 2 weight loss goals in mind:  my pregnancy weight before pregnancy #2 and my weight from 2008.  I just checked a BMI calculator and have now added a few more.  I can't believe how many lbs I have to lose until I'm out of the obese range!  Oy.

I used the Mayo Clinic BMI calculator.

Weight goals:
pre-pregnancy weight for youngest child: 161
out of obese range: 153
summer 2008 weight: 148
Normal BMI range - 127

I have a long road ahead of me.

Speaking of road while I'm on here I might as well mention todays run.  I ran with a friend.  The route that we took included some hills both on the way there and on the way back.  It was nice running with someone else because we both pushed each other.  There were times where we wanted to walk but didn't because the other was running.  We did walk briefly before conquering the final hill.  According to the mapmyrun application on my phone (which worked fine this week) we went 3.43 miles in 42:23.  That included a .3 mile walk warm up, so it was a pretty decent pace, especially considering some of the hills.  The highlight of the run was when we got a few horn toots from a motorcyclist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment