Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

So I've been icing my shin splints and am going to take it easy from running for a few days.  Today I did 45 minutes on the Arc trainer and lower body strength training.  I could kick myself.  I wasn't fully awake this morning (or last night when I was gathering up my gym items) and didn't reset my s2h replay band so those 45 minutes never registered for it.  Ugh.  Now today some time I'm going to have to get in an hour of moving that thing around somehow to get my points for the day.  I'm almost half way to a $5 gift card already! 

This is how I'm hoping the rest of the week plays out:
Wednesday - off from the gym - the husband has to go to a different work location and leave super early in the am
Thurs - Arc trainer - upper body
Fri - depending on how the leg is feeling, run.  If not then I'll do Arc trainer again.  That doesn't seem to aggravate the shin/calf area, but the elliptical does.
Saturday - lately has been my day for an outdoor run, but I'm going shopping with some friends at nearby outlets!  I'll be working out my wallet instead. :)


"When thoughts become action, success is attainable."

No comments:

Post a Comment