Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Baaack

To running that is.

After a brief hiatus to let shin splints heal up I hit the treadmill again this morning.  I started the morning off with a 10 min bike warm up.  Once on the treadmill I decided to take it somewhat easy since it's been over a week.  I ended up doing 1 mile running, .25 walk, run 1, .25 walk, run .6 for a total of 3.1 in 37:02.  I then walked until I hit 40 minutes for a cool down.  After that I worked on upper body and some abs.  Then it was time to head home!  It felt so great to be running again. 

This week I'm trying to stay focused and not go over my daily weight watcher points.  On Saturday I'm hosting our next "Book Club" meeting.  This time we're doing a pot luck dinner, so I'm saving my weekly points for that night.  I want to be able to enjoy some of the deliciousness and not feel as guilty.  Though luckily almost all who are coming are either doing weight watchers or another form of weight loss method so the foods will for the most part be somewhat healthy.

Now off to ice again then it's time to start my day as being a mom.

Commit to be fit.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment