Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

My s2h replay band came in the mail yesterday.  When I first got it I put it on my arm and moved my arms around to see how it works and was able to fill one 15 minute section.  Today at the gym I did 45 minutes on the Arc Trainer and filled all the sections to get my first code!  Normally on a workout day I do 40-50 minute cardio, but I really think this is going to push me to do the complete 60 minutes so I can rack up my rewards quicker.  Most likely that will mean doing air punches at home when I'm running short on time at the gym.  You get 1 point for every minute of exercise.  A $10 gift card is 1600 points, so doing the math it will take approximately 27 days of 60 minute workouts to reedem. 


"When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck."
~Estee Lauder~

1 comment: