Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye 170's

Hello 160's!  It's been not so nice knowing you 170's and I hope, make that I KNOW I will never see you again.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, but like I do just about every morning I stepped on the scale today and was greeted with a wonderful number - 169.0!  I finally made it out of the 170's and have moved on!  I actually got off the scale and did a little victory dance.  The 170's have been plaguing me since well my son was born almost 17 months ago.

We're having a playdate at our house today with some friends.  Yesterday I made little rainbow cupcakes for them since it's St. Patrick's Day.  I confess that I ate 1 before dinner, but I lowered my dinner portions to even out the calories.  Ate the bad and ate less of the good. :)

The husband had to leave for work at 5 so I skipped the gym.  I had every intention of waking up at 5:15 to get an exercise in before the boys woke up, but sleeping felt so great.  I'll try to do something later today.  Usually by the time everyone leaves our playdates I'm exhausted so we'll see. 

2 comments: